The Collection: ENRICH
Fashioned in a design of high and low relief is this crystal glass artwork of a sponge gourd, capriciously accompanied by a detailed grasshopper. Like the other pieces in the Enrich collection, “Thrive” pays homage to the rich tradition of honoring the land in Chinese art. The work speaks to celebrating the fertility of the land and all that is in bloom. Hearkening to the energy of springtime, this piece awakens the spirit in a call to all that flowers, blooms, and thrives. Drawing a full circle on the theme of life and its eternal cycle, “Thrive” offers perpetual hope.
- Within the simplicity of rich greens and pure whites, fulfillment is framed and an auspicious spring is awakened.
- The highlight of this design are the colors that flow like ink. Within the disc, sculpted in low and high relief, are a sponge gourd and grasshopper. This design symbolizes the abundance of life and color within the elegant undulations of life.
- Life is an eternal cycle, flowering and fruiting. This is nature’s unique magic. Life and nature live within this disc, cycling through generations, offering perpetual hope.
- This design as a whole takes everyday elements to convey the utmost elegance; it is what people from the Song Dynasty called “lifestyle aesthetics”. The manifestation of spring is uplifted upon a transparent base and makes an excellent addition to a liuli collection or for display.
- 整件作品以平凡的日常元素，表現高遠雅致的意境，品味一番宋人的 “生活美學”。極富造型的底座，立起滿盤生春的作品，作為琉璃收藏，很適合生活空間的欣賞擺放。